Trusted Hearing Aid Retailer in Lebanon Valley
Offering a Complete Range of State of the Art Hearing Aids to Suit Your Needs & Lifestyle
Hearing aids are small electronic devices that are worn in or behind the ear so that a person with hearing loss can carry on with their day to day activities without any hassle. Hearing aids amplify the sound vibrations that enter the ear, thereby improving communication ability. MMM ENT Associates has been voted best in the Lebanon Valley for 11 years in a row!
Our team investigates the cause of your hearing loss and recommends the best hearing aid, keeping in mind your concerns about hearing loss, lifestyle and aesthetic appeal.
It might take some time to adjust to a new hearing aid. This is because the brain has stopped processing sounds for a while and needs time to re-educate itself in recognizing sounds. At first you might be little overwhelmed listening to new sounds, however, patience and rest are recommended to adapt fully to the new hearing aid.
Note: The images are for illustrative purpose only. Actual products may vary.
Over-the-counter (OTC) Hearing Aids
OVER-THE-COUNTER (OTC) HEARING DEVICES
- Limited style and technology options
- No professional programming or adjustments based on hearing loss
- No follow-up clinical support
- No long-term plan of care or medical management
PRESCRIPTION HEARING AIDS
- A customized hearing treatment plan
- Prescription-fit hearing aids that are professionally programmed to address the unique needs of the patient
- Ongoing support including regular cleanings and checks, troubleshooting, and programming updates
- Continued medical management of hearing loss
“Went to Dr. Melnick hoping for a good hearing aid test so I can get the right hearing aid. After examining me, he placed a tube in my ears and sent me home with perfect hearing with no need for a hearing aid. Thanks Dr. Melnick.